EMAR Chaff Deck
Manufactured under license by Primary Sales Australia
add a LOW-COST tool to your tool box for effective and easy control of weed seeds.
Gone are the days of spreading weed seeds out the back of the combine!
The EMAR Chaff Deck is the proven tool which offers low capital outlay, minimal power consumption, effectiveness and simplicity.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Controls delivery of chaff fraction/weed seeds into compacted traffic lanes to significantly reduce weed germination.
- Chaff fraction is divided onto enclosed conveyor belts which place it in a narrow band on wheel tracks so you can decide your best option to leave to rot or target them with your spray program.
- Lowers spraying costs by isolating control of weeds to wheel tracks
- Supplied as a kit for self-install on farm.
- Very low running costs, low maintenance and has minimal impact on power consumption.
- Quickly removed for combine cleaning or maintenance
- Developed and proven tool to provide long and reliable service with low maintenance.
- Help minimise water erosion, reduce dust for spraying and suitable for non-CTF and CTF.